- Why are the Aluminium and copper metals used in making utensils?
- How do magicians bend spoons with their mind?
- Why does a spoon get hot?
- Why utensils are made of metals?
- Can a metal spoon melt?
- Which metal is used for cooking utensils?
- Why are wooden pans not used for cooking?
- What would happen if a frying pan was made of plastic?
- Why are kitchen utensils made of aluminum?
- Can boiling water melt metal?
- Is it safe to boil metal?
- Why are handles of cooking utensils made of plastic?
- What will happen if you put a metal spoon in boiling water?
- Why does a metal spoon get hotter than a plastic spoon?
- Which metal is used for cooking?
- Why is the handle of frying pan made of wood?
- What are two examples of radiation mentioned in the passage?
- Why are cooking utensils made of copper?
- Why would a metal spoon have a plastic handle?
- Why the handles of pans are made of wooden or plastic?
- Why do some cooking vessels have copper bases and plastic handles?
- Can you leave a metal spoon in food?
- Which has higher temperature 1 cup of boiling water or 1 teapot of boiling water?
- Which metal is good for cooking utensils?
- What happens when you leave a spoon in food?
- Why is a metal spoon a good conductor of heat?
Why are the Aluminium and copper metals used in making utensils?