- How does the water coming out of a hole near the bottom differ from the water coming out of a hole near the top?
- What is the weightless water trick?
- What happened when the bottle was immersed upside down in the water?
- Why dam is thicker at bottom?
- What happens when you put an empty plastic bottle in the freezer?
- How do you get air out of a bottle?
- Are you weightless underwater?
- What made the water to come out from the straw?
- Why does the water not flow out of the bottle with the cap on tightly?
- How do you pressurize a water bottle?
- Why does water stay in a straw when you hold the top?
- Why there are air holes in the cap of the culture bottle?
- What did you notice about the bottle after adding hot water?
- Is gravity less in water?
- Can you feel gravity underwater?
- Would it be easier to drink from a straw on Mars?
- Why the water is not coming out when you close the hole at the top and comes out when you release the finger at the top?
- What kind of water went into the bottle pure clean or dirty unclean?
- Which hole will water escape fastest?
- What happens when hot water is poured in plastic bottle?
- What keeps water in a straw?
How does the water coming out of a hole near the bottom differ from the water coming out of a hole near the top?